where is this? can I live here?
AKA watching TV shows on netflix
and cleaning out my music library (for the first time in years. I’m scared)
WHAT NETFLIX TV SHOW SHOULD I WATCH???
1. The parents who made their son’s wheelchair into the best Halloween costume ever
2. The terminally ill man who loves receiving mail… and got more than he ever expected
3. A kind stranger who stopped a day from being ruined
4. The doctor who offered free medical care after Hurricane Sandy
5. And the people that helped out any way that they could
6. The older couple who saw themselves in two young parents
7. This Libyan child who doesn’t believe in hate
8. The parents who tattooed insulin pumps on their bellies so their diabetic son wouldn’t feel “different”
9. The police officer who bought shoes for a barefoot homeless man
10. And the police officers who made blind 13-year-old Gage Hancock-Stevens’ dream of being a cop come true
They even gave him a cake
11. The Michigan soccer team who gave their team manager with Downs syndrome an opportunity to start
12. The Texas A&M students that blocked Westboro Baptist Church protesters with a human wall
3. And this brave kid who stood up against hate
14. The woman who kept a homeless man dry during a downpour
15. The Disney security guard who is amazing at his job
16. The Icelandic heroes who rescued sheep during a major snowstorm
17. The quick-thinking little girl who saved her mom’s life by slapping her with a piece of pizza
18. The young girl who loves her dog unconditionally
19. The famous rugby player who visited his biggest fan in the hospital
20. The bros who worked together to save a cat
21. The community that came together to make Caine’s dream a reality
22. The football star who gives children in need a shopping spree each year
23. The man who comforts the old dog that saved his life
24. These candidates for parents of the year
25. The amazing couple who stuck together through unbelievable odds
26. And every single time anything like this happened.Source: buzzfeed.com
Megha—-Instead of having troll day, can we do random acts of kindness like this?
those are my pictures in Elle Girl Korea —- what??
I took those pictures about 2 years ago. Maybe I should’ve tried to get myself out there more with my photography—-done more photoshoots you know? It’s definitely possible to have school and a photography job. I know SO many people who do it.
Now I feel like getting back into photography…and guess what? I HAVE A TEST BASICALLY EVERYDAY for the next few weeks. Horrible timing.
HEY HEY HEY
I’M DONE! I released 20 balloons along with all my stress yesterday!
(for this week and then next week is pretty chill)
life is soooo wonderful
it was such a high compliment.
because my life motto is “we are young” and all that.
i love youth
coffee break while studying and it’s SO GOOD
sorry for my freak out earlier. im better now. YOU GUYS ARE DA BEST FRONDS.
This summer at the 2012 Olympics in London, there will be a quidditch exposition match, and Team USA is being formed as we speak. Team captains are nominating members of their fleet to hopefully be sent to the big show and represent their country.
Kedzie Teller is an amazing chaser for the…
HOLY SHIT! I MIGHT EVEN BE THERE….more on that later.
i love mist, fog, rain, water vapor—-all of that hazy dazy crazy
in the haze of all my frantic studying & APA-approved research paper writing & kindle freaking & youtube watching & family loving & NEW MEXICO-ing & hot air balloon R.I.P.ing & packing & unpacking & secret-life-changing-decisions-ing & summer planning & people missing & ALL THE -ING GERUNDS ——— I ALMOST FORGOT THAT I AM SEEING ARCADE FIRE TOMORROW SO EVERYTHING, AND I MEAN EVERYTHING, IS OKAY AND GOOD AND BEAUTIFUL.
mountains beyond mountains
um yeah so i bought a kindle like yesterday——THIS IS SUCH A GREAT CASE. the rest of the cases are made of tweed and herringbone and they’re all so beautiful. but I can’t pay $50 for a kindle case—that’s almost as much as the kindle itself!
anyway, i need to save up money to buy the actual ebooks!
so, I haven’t posted anything ~~real~~ in awhile. since The Shins’ new album is releasing, I was thinking about how I consider The Shins one of my top 5 favorite bands even though I never heard them on the radio, they haven’t released a new album in 5 years, I honestly don’t even know what most of them look like and they just aren’t considered “celebrities” to me. They’re artists through and through. I enjoy music without even knowing the people who make it most of the time—and it’s the same way with art for me. If I feel something when listening to the string of sounds and words, I like it. I hold onto it. Because feeling something—actually being moved by someone else’s words or actions or thoughts or emotions is so rare in this electronic age. I’ve come to realize that. It’s the same way with Oasis—I get a chill when I listen to their words. They split up 3 years ago…but that means nothing. When an artist dies (like most famous artists ARE dead), people don’t forget their work. It’s not like that with celebrities though—-they fall through the cracks, forgotten. Their beauty fades from memories. Those whose art lasts are so rare and special and I can’t help but feel so full thinking about how I will never forget these artists. They will live on in my mind.
What was the point of all this? There really was none. It’s just something I realized when “Stop Crying Your Heart Out” came up on my shuffle and I stopped surfing blogs or whatever it is I do on the internet to listen to the words. That’s the reason I love music. It’s an art-form like no other.